Aircontact Lite 40 + 10
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
The functional Aircontact Lite trekking backpack scores with its ingenious design and the perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight and ventilation. In addition, the innovative Aircontact Lite back system ensures optimum moisture transfer, thereby creating the ideal conditions for long trekking and high-altitude tours.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- VariQuick System
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Expandable volumes
- Height adjustable lid
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Drinking system compartment
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Removal backpack lid
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65