Aircontact Lite 45+10 SL
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our lightweight hiking pack is now even lighter and features the Aircomfort back system for maximum ventilation. With VariQuick back length adjustment, an adjustable sternum strap, ergonomic shoulder straps and hip fins, this no-frills pack has all the carry comfort you need for hiking over long distances or thru-hiking. As a top loader, contents are easy to pack and unpack. A cell phone or snacks are quickly accessed in the airy stretch mesh side pockets. And a helmet holder can be added using dedicated attachment loops on the front.
Your optimal companion for
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Pull-forward hip fins
- VariQuick System
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- snug hip fins
- Removal backpack lid
- Compression straps
- Double bottom
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact Lite 45+10 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.