HinweisFür den Produktvergleich können nicht mehr als insgesamt 4 Produkte ausgewählt werden.
Bitte deaktivieren sie ein bereits ausgewähltes Produkt um ein neues hinzuzufügen.
Filter by volume: All 0l - 15l 16l - 30l 31l - 45l 46l - 60l 61l - 70l > 70l
Deuter Speed Lite System
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt and chest belt.
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight. Removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport.
Deuter Alpine Back System
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Removable for weight reduction. Also separately removable waist belt (Guide, Rise).
- Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
Deuter Shield System Winter
- The “Multi-Layer Construction” of the Deuter Shield System helps to lessen or even prevent injury during a fall. Mutually complementary material layers combine to give comfort and maximum safety during a fall. The shock-absorbing core component is the viscoelastic SC-1* Foam. SC-1* Foam sets benchmark standards with its progressive shock-absorption function. A slow increase in load leads to the PSA back protector reacting gradually, whereas a rapid impact shock means the protector’s resistance increases progressively quicker. A layer of offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects while soft foam pads guarantee carry comfort.
- The Shield System protection zone exceeds considerably the required TÜV zone. The anatomically shape protects sensitive back areas (spine and shoulder blades) and also provides great freedom of movement.The spaces between the padding allow for comfortable air circulation.
- Shoulder straps are contoured.
- The spaces between the padding allow for comfortable air circulation.
- Anatomically formed neopren hip fins for freedom of movement and a body-hugging fit.
- Extra padding in the lumbar region. The Descentor offers protection in the coccyx area through extra padding.